Who would you vote?


Go Daris! If you would like to vote for Daris to be the third finalist, please go to http://www.nbc.com/. I know there are others out there who love them some Koli bear...well you can also vote Koli at http://www.nbc.com/. Daris (as if he would really ever read this but....) I have believed in you and your mother since the beginning. I have rooted for you and here I am again, hoping to encourage others to vote you up!! You can vote up to 10 times so what are you still doing?

GO VOTE DARRIS!

I am pretty passionate about The Biggest Loser... maybe one day you will see me on there. If I haven't already kicked butt at losing weight, like I am trying to do now. Ok, on with your day now that you have VOTED DARRIS!

4 comments:

    I was so disappointed with Daris. But I've loved Sam and Koli from the beginning. I'm proud to say...I voted KOLI BEAR! :-)

     
    On May 19, 2010 at 11:48 AM Anonymous said...

    I am sooooo proud of Daris! He got my vote, via phone calls and online! GO DARIS!

    Hannah, Koli Bear is only in it to win, he's not focusing on changing his life!

     

    I am a little disappointed in Daris as well, but think he really deserves a second chance.

     

    I put it this way, he has dropped a person and he does not have much more to go and I am sure he gained muscle not fat!

     
Learn more about sponsoring a child.