Summer has began!

I have been pretty busy already this summer/spring season. I feel lost a little bit at where to even begin. It is not like I haven't been at my computer, but I do not know where to start with posts. Summers and blogging just don't go well with me. So with that said, you may notice quite the quiet summer at Paging Jessica. I hope you can forgive me. On the other hand, I may be awesome this summer and have a ton to share and willing to log on and blog. But I am just saying, summers are slow for me when there is so much to be doing outside.

I will be back tomorrow with a post about JUNKING, then look for the BEAR post. Also a few other randoms posts about children and spring.summer 2010 activities, uncluding Brianna's "Last day of preschool (for this year) program!"

1 comments:

    ohhhh, I'm honored that we spent our morning coffee together. :D
    Thanks for visiting !

     
Learn more about sponsoring a child.