I need a map!

coat on, off, off, on, off, on, off, off, on, off, on, off, off, on, off, on, off, off, on, off, on, off, off, on, off, on, off, off, on, off!

SCREEEEEEEAAAAAAM- - WTF why is she screaming (Addie) Oh that would be because bee has something she wants, or that bee took something from her

THUD- - Brianna I am NOT going to tell you again, do not pick up your sister and tell her to lean back, you are going to give her brain damage from slamming her head on the ground 20 million times a day! SERIOUSLY, I said stop.

skimper..skatter, whoosh, "weeeeeee"- - OMG what are you doing now. Yea I guess running, jumping on my bed and sliding from silky bottom blanket would make that noise and be fun but REALLY you have to much energy and mom has a headache!

Addie, Addie, Addisyn...huh.... boom...screeeeeaaaaaaam! BEE, if you just pushed her off the bed I swear child...no mom she just a a just a she was I didn't, um she....that's it TIME OUT!!!

bounce bounce bounce clomp- - addie after 20k times of bouncing on that ball, with the same face slamming result...you would think you would um i don't know, NOT DO IT!!

scratch the map I have a personal ride to...







1 comments:

    ROFL! This is toooo funny! I can so relate! :)

     
Learn more about sponsoring a child.