Are you so excited for...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
WARING: Spoilers ahead so if you haven't read the book and don't want any surprises ruined, please do not read any further!

I do have to say that I will probably cry. I cried when Edward left in the book, so it is bound to happen in the movie. Shall I stay home and wait for it to come out in video ((eep, that would be hard)) or do I risk breaking down in a movie theater that will be packed I am sure. Last night I watched Inkheart and there was a part that the aunt says "Oh I have been there a million times [through the books]" So when I read twilight (and re-read, and again) I feel that same way. Like it's all to real, and the emotions I get like it's Edward leaving me, or it's Edward loving me. Ok think I am loony it's ok, but I have never got into a book like this. I love the saga, I love the movie, even if it was not as great as I think it could have been, and I love Stephanie Meyer. I remember being so broke when I read the last book, I hope she can come up with 12 more books ((at least)) that are related to Twilight. I would even settle on something that is like Twilight in the way it reads and the way to draws you in. I have heard about the other book has wrote The Host but have yet to pick it up! After I am done with re-reading New Moon I may just have to see about getting The Host. Anyone want to read it along with me?? Post here and we shall see if we can get something going. Or if you have read it, please let me know what you thought about it and what kind of books you are into and why you did or did not like it because of your choice of books.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

    I can't wait for New Moon!!! I soooo wanna see it in the theater. I totally love Twilight! Oh, you are gonna love The Host! I read it and I loved it. It's so good, just like Twilight! I didn't cry when I read Twilight but my eyes were actually glistening a little at a part in The Host. READ IT!!! I am open to read any kind of book.

     

    Thank you Holly! I am totally gonna read it now =]

     
Learn more about sponsoring a child.