Blog Party!



1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why?

Morning. Early morning to be more specific. It's just me and my sleeping children and it's a great time for mommy. Like now. Husband at work, children sleeping, coffee and blog world!

2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of?

Goldfish! Do I need to go on. They are the snack that smiles back and I can not get enough of those cute little crackers.


3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?
I would love free produce for life. We eat a lot of fruits and veggies and it tends to get pretty pricey. I wish we had a farmers market in the summer, that would pretty much ROCK!

4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot?

I try to use, I guess you would call them, phrases. Puns maybe. Examples: American as apple pie, Clear as mud, Better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick, and so on. But frankly, they just never come out at the right time nor with all words correct. I just want to be quick with come backs and saying's that fit.

5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?
Oh man, that is tough. I am a twilight fan and Edward is a hottie but I am more the olden day type of folk. I love the 60's and 70's and the bee-bops so I am going to go with a "time" instead of a specific book or movie and say the 60's and 70's.


6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?
Inventing. I would love to be an invention geek! One of those hopefuls and have products that make you say "Why didn't I think of that?".

7.If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?
Wow, I am not sure I can pick once place. Somewhere over seas. Spain, Egypt, Australia. I would even love to make it to Alaska or Hawaii.

8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing? Again, going back in time, I love oldies (but goodies). Rolling Stones, Aretha Franklin, Beatles, The Who, Jackson 5, all those great songs these and so many others that make up our history of 60's and 70's!

9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?
Cabelas! They have something fun for the whole family. We went there this weekend and I could easily spend $10,000 there!


10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?
Well I think by now you know, 60's and 70's!

11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be?
Is clean and stain free a color. I would have to go with olive green. It's such a great color (and looks good with my eyes.)


12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be?
Today, I am going with Sneezy. I think I am allergic to Utah! Ever since getting home I am all runny and sneezy!

13. What's the last album you listened to?
I can't even recall!

14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you?
Out of immediate family, I have been in jail the longest. 3 months. Ok not JAIL jail, but juvenile detention center when I was 15. It was a few things pilled up together and the rebel in me thinking I was indestructable. Think again! Everything changed once I was out and I have not been in trouble since.

GIVEAWAY!!!

This is my 100th post. That sounds like we need a giveaway! Please comment below to be entered BUT be sure to leave me a :) so I know you have read this! (p.s) lauren, you commented before I posted this so I will put you in the drawing!)

Happy Monday!

10 comments:

    Oh I loooove goldfish!!! YUM! That dress is adorable too! :)

     

    :) my girls love goldfish crackers! and my hubby loves cabela's! We always have to stop at the one in Michigan on our way to and from my parents house. :)

     

    great answers this blog party is so fun... Happy 100th post :)

     

    OH MAN... don't get started on the Cabella's. My aunt works there part time, just enough to keep a discount and Charlie is sooo jealous. LOL. Your eyes are very beautiful!!! :) Congrats on your 100th post.

     
    On March 1, 2010 at 2:59 PM Anonymous said...

    mmm....goldfish :) Not as good as Nutella, but still yummy! Thanks for commenting on my blog!

     

    Congats on making it to 100 Posts. :) Your commenst were interesting - the olive green dress is cute!

     

    :) love goldfish as well.... have to stop myself from eating them all and save some for the kids. And, I am with you on the Sneezy Dwarf! We make up a whole family of Sneezies these days! Happy 100th!!!!! :)

     

    I enjoyed reading your answers.
    Congrats on 100 post!
    A giveaway sounds like fun.
    Please count me in.
    Thanks

     

    mmm free produce for life! what a brilliant idea! I might have to steal that wish. :D

     

    I hadnt thought of cabella !! Thats is a good one.
    Feel Free to Visit me any time

    Meet me Under The Gypsy Tree
    UnderTheGypsyTree.blogspot.com

     
Learn more about sponsoring a child.