Monday useless fact and more.



FACT: Winnie the Pooh was named after a bear
named Winnipeg and a swan named Pooh!






I want to share with you a picture of Addisyn that I am in love with. I want to add it to my blog page but need one of Brianna also that just pops like this one.

Is she not the cutest little doll face??!!

When the husband comes home...
I am not one to shower daily, and makeup...for get about it. But I have been thinking what my husband sees when he comes home. Most mornings I am up with Calvin, drink some coffee and see him off to work. Then I begin my day. I spend to much time on the computer and wait for the girls to get up and drink the much needed 3 cups of coffee, or more. I go about my day cleaning, being on computer, reading to the girls, pillow fighting, making meals, doing dishes, wash/dry/fold/put away laundry, make beds, nap, swish toilets, sweep/mop floors, watch cartoons, drink coffee, bath girls, work out; okay you get the point. Did you read anywhere up there "Shower and get myself ready"? Nope! Yes the house may clean, the kids in their underwear/diaper clothes or pajamas, and everything is in fairly neat order, except for me. How do you ladies, who stay home with your children, don't have any real places to go, focus on your family so much that you don't really have "friends", have a reason to get ready? I am talking dressed, hair and makeup in order and looking like you could pick up and leave to any place in a hurry? I find myself in clothes from the day before, hair in a messy bun, and obviously, no make up. I keep thinking, what does my husband think. I know he loves me without make up, and he is not the type to even care about what I am wearing, but could a simple change on my part make him happier? Maybe it's not him I am truly thinking about. Maybe I need to change this for myself. I don't usually have visitors, but have opened the door in a cut up tee shirt, no bra and jammie pants and hair a mess of course. What does that say to people that are not my family? I think weather or not this is an issue with Calvin, I am going to do it for a week and see how it makes the both of us feel.
From the man himself:
-What a sexy *****. I look at you and think "Wow, you made the house look good and how nice it is to come home to a clean house and a warm dinner."
-Not when we are home, Love. How long have I drilled you that you are beautiful without makeup. I don't want you to let yourself go, but don't mind when you have days you just don't want to do anything with yourself. (what is he talking about, I feel this is everyday)
-Well I don't. If you start wearing a moo moo 24/7 then we may have problems, lol
So there you have it, straight from the man himself. He enjoys the dinner, the happy clean kids, and the clean home to come home to more than what a mess his (beautiful) wife may be! Like I said above, this may be my issue, so for atleast a week I am going to get dressed, do my hair and put on a little makeup and see if it changes anything. Weather that change me in me or in him.
When the husband comes home....
He is happy with the little things, and loves his wife no matter what. That's love and marriage for ya!

1 comments:

    On January 14, 2010 at 2:47 PM Anonymous said...

    why peirce a little girls ears? it have never made sense to me. they can scratch themselves, or pull them out, or sleeping on the side of her head must be painful. i just dont get it.

     
Learn more about sponsoring a child.