Happy New Years!


It's been a while since I have even thought about logging into my blog, why (?) I don't have any kind of answer, not even a white lie. I feel that I had nothing to blog about and so I just stopped. Well I am ready to give it another shot. It's a new year so why not, right?

The holidays are over, and I can say I am a bit relieved. While they are always welcome, they can throw your life into high gear and I am more the cruise control type of girl. I will post pics on Wordless Wednesday of things that have been happening these past few months I haven't been blogging. If you also follow There's a Troll in my Bucket, you will see that I am not there right now...one blog at a time.

New Years resolutions! Everyone has them, but what is the percetage of those followed through...

The following shows how many of these resolutions are maintained as time goes on:
- past the first week: 75%
- past 2 weeks: 71%
- after one month: 64%
- after 6 months: 46%
(source: new years statictics)

With that being said, I have a few of my own. Weight loss. I have already been working on this journey and so far so good. -10 lbs since Christmas (although last night's snacking probably put me over my starting weight EEK) Right now I am just working on being more active and doing the Wii Fit Plus everyday and of course watching what I eat. Next resolution is my blog (s). I want to post atleast once a week but would like it to be more. Then I would also like to have 50 followers by 2011. Not that big of a goal, I can do it! You will help, right? Spread the word about my blog and get me 50 followers =]

The hubby is ready to continue our rearranging and decluttering so this is the end! Don't worry, unlike other promises I have failed you on here is one I will keep.... I'll be back!

1 comments:

    Happy New Year! Sometimes I don't think I have much to write about either so I just blog about my day or what's been going on. It may be boring but it's my life! ha!

     
Learn more about sponsoring a child.