new look, new ideas!

If you have been following (thanx Holly and Jelene) you will notice some changes! I am going to be going for more relaxed setting! Earthy colors are wonderful!! You will also notice new banner...same name just a little different twist on everything! Turn the Page is about me and my family makeing decicions to better ourselves, and make a turn around on some situations but it is also MY place to sit and read, post and enjoy! So I hope these changes you will ALSO enjoy! Like a goood cup of coffee! I want to also make it somewhere you enjoy reading, I want to make you laugh and just feel comfy here in your morning ((or afternoon =])) pajamas!!

ADDING: I am NOT loveing what I have up now...so it's bound to change a few times today and maybe even tomorrow! I will let you know when it's complete!!

1 comments:

    Well, whatever your new look ends up being it'll be great! I'm in the process of changing my family blog right now. One of my friends is doing it for me.