Dedication to....

My mother-in-law will be the BIG 50 this week. Sandy is so caring, creative, generous, and just so much more. You should hear her sing, it's like morning glories....in a thunderstorm =] Words are never enough when it comes to family and those I cherish.

Sandy, when it comes to our relationship, you could say it's a bit like a stream. At first it flows unsteady over rocks, then into a shallow river, blooming flowers on it's journey, and growing with life, to it's fullest, easily slipping into a lake with the best of intentions, the most of the most!! -ok so I tried to be all gushy- Really it just boils down to, at first, you didn't like me, I stuck in there tho! And as you have said, you never would have thought that I would have been the ONE for your son. But now our relationship is strong, and.... ((again gushyness ICK)) well we just go together, or something like that HeHeHaHa! Much love!

OH!!! and....


1 comments:

    Happy Birthday Sandy!

     
Learn more about sponsoring a child.