top ten

There is always room for improvement and I will be the first to admit I am not being all I can be as a mother, wife, friend and daughter.Here are my top ten fifteen on this I will be working on improving!
((ten)) less arguing and yelling and more praise
((nine)) strict T.V. time and more dance/craft/activity time
((eight)) less computer time {{yet here I sit}}
((seven)) night time routine {.bath.book.bed.}
((six)) organization
((five)) more photography, as my girls are growing so fast and i don't want to miss anything
((four)) become better house wife -cooking.laundry.dishes.dinner ECT-
((three)) save money . spend less
((two))take time for myself
((*[one]*)) pick up my bible that is collecting dust! Teach and learn from it!
((*[one]*)) believe in myself
((*[one]*)) be more thankful for my husband and his hard work
((*[one]*)) take more time for family and family activities
((*[one]*)) get healthy for my family and myself
((*[one]*)) spend more intimate time with hubby
sorry looks like my top ten had to be extended!! I am not perfect, and I don't want to be, but things do need to change! I believe if I conqure this list, my family will be much happier and I will also be much happier! I have been in a sort of slum for a bit and this needs to be fixed!

1 comments:

    There's always things we can improve on!! The hard part is getting started! Don't they say it takes 21 days to break a habit? I'm sure the same could be said for starting a new one. It'll take some work at first but then it just becomes second nature.

     
Learn more about sponsoring a child.