Get Organized and Declutter PART 2

For reasons unknown my children were well behaved today, well more so then other days. I put Addie in her crib thinking she would nap and Bee sat down with a movie while I rearranged my living room. even though Addie did not sleep, her and big sister were very good for the 30 or so minutes I needed to clean.
Before:

AFTER:


It is kinda hard to see exactly how it is done up but I promise you it opened up my living room and I really love it! remember "shoe basket" from previous post...here is new and improved:
Much better right!
Hubby was pleased and approved of my alters. I was a little worried he wouldnt like it as he is not well adapted to change some times.

1 comments:

    You did a great job! Looks nice!

     
Learn more about sponsoring a child.