fav.photo-blog hop!


I was thinking, I never really had a FAV photo, I had many in the race for first, so I just took a look at old photos on my computer...it was like memories coming back. I chose this photo because it's my first daughter ((now almost 4yrs)) and she just looks so innocent, and it made me think of how quickly she has grown up! AWE! *tear* Also reminded me of how much she LOVED those sunglasses. I think we still have then matter of fact!

Watch out Hollywood



This week's theme on the MckLinky blog hop is A Favorite Photograph. Post up one of your favorite photographs and a caption that tells the audience about it.

MckLinky Blog Hop



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7 comments:

    HOW CUTE!! Little diva!

     

    Movie star material for sure! Adorable picture!

     

    I love those sunglasses on her! She's so cute!

     

    Thank you everyone!

     

    aww! I love those shades!

     

    She's a star!

     

    She is stylin'! Love the glasses. What a cutie!

     
Learn more about sponsoring a child.